No longer the conservative spirit reserved for the elite, Hennessy Cognac mixes seamlessly with some of the tastiest flavours, just in time for spring. For your next bash, why not treat your palate and impress guests by serving a Hennessy Berry.
• 1.5 parts of Hennessy Cognac
• 5 blackberries
• 1/2 part of lemon juice
• 1/4 part of simple syrup
• 1/2 part of Crème de Mûre
• Place all ingredients except Crème de Mûre into shaker, half fill shaker with crushed ice.
• Shake vigorously for 10 seconds.
• Empty contents of shaker, including ice, into rocks glass.
• Top the glass with more crushed ice, stir gently with a bar spoon, lace the top of the drink with the Crème de Mûre.
• Garnish with blackberries.