The Ultimate Twerk Fail: Girl Catches On Fire!

Move over Miley, this girl’s twerk is on fire… literally.

The latest viral video to hit the web features Caitlin Heller who just wanted to make a hot video for her boyfriend. In her YouTube description she writes, “I tried making a sexy twerk video for my boyfriend and things got a little too hot.”

The video shows Caitlin twerking upside down against the door when her roommate comes in and Caitlin falls on top of a glass table full of lit candles. In a matter of seconds, Caitlin’s leg catches fire and she immediately jumps back and starts screaming.

The 36 second video titled “Worst Twerk Fail EVER,” has received over half a million views since Tuesday.

As for Caitlin, we’re glad to hear she’s okay. But girl, next time just take a selfie.

Avatar

Tanya Cruz

Tanya Cruz (and no she’s not related to Penelope Cruz, although she wishes she was) is a Toronto-based writer. She originally got into the industry for her passion for television, but has now found a new love for online. She’ll write about just about anything, but usually finds herself immersed in the world of pop culture. Give her a shout out @tv_cruz.

No Comments Yet

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>